This website is meant for school staff in Hennepin County to submit and track PGM Referrals and Education Neglect/Truancy Reports. If you are a school staff member and need access to this website, please fill out the form below and your account will be processed for approval. If the school you need access to is not listed please contact us by phone at 612-348-6041 or by email.

First Name: *
Last Name: *
Job Title:
Phone Number: *
Email Address: *
School(s) You Are Associated With: *